Facilities Management and Planning Strategist
As a strategic and detail-oriented facilities management professional, Thad puts the health and safety of building occupants at the forefront of each recommendation he provides. He is motivated by a desire to create healthy environments for those who regularly occupy or occasionally visit his clients’ spaces. Thad’s diverse background includes:
- Assessing facility conditions
- Identifying operational improvements such as energy-efficiency upgrades
- Developing long-term maintenance plans
- Outlining the scope, timing, and cost of current and future facility upgrades
- Designing and managing over 100 environmental remediation projects for educational, commercial, government, and public works clients.
Through time spent with an environmental firm and prior experience developing hazardous material management strategies, Thad has developed a strong understanding of Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) policies and regulations. He holds certifications as an Asbestos Site Supervisor, Asbestos Inspector, Asbestos Project Designer, and Lead Risk Assessor. Together, Thad’s expertise and certifications support his ability to recognize and comprehend critical details that can impact the scope and budget of each facilities management and planning project.
Harmony | Empathy | Context | Responsibility | Restorative
Rochester Area Builders, Member
Kenyon-Wanamingo School District Fishing Club, Member
Bachelor of Science in Geography, Minnesota State University, Mankato – Mankato, MN