- On-street parking and loading stalls to provide convenient tenant access.
- Paving markings were used to denote vehicular and pedestrian circulation.
- Trees and landscape were selected to create a pedestrian-oriented streetscape.
- Street lighting, site furniture, and other amenities were chosen to enhance the overall character of the area and surrounding the buildings.
- Pedestrian-oriented greenway connects the development to existing riverfront amenities.
- Variety of flexible outdoor gathering areas for patrons, residents, and adjacent retail tenants for increased user experience.
- Pedestrian lighting to promote safety and security.
- Landscape site furniture and other amenities designed to create a centralized courtyard.
- Designated spaces for public art installation opportunities.
- Internal connection through parking garage to maintain existing trail access.